Monday, 15 February 2016

Devon Breeze

Now I'm sat here on set with a very horny and very sexy woman. An adult actress and camgirl and is quite possibly the queen of Bukkake its the one and only Devon Breeze.

JJ: Hi Devon. It's great to be here with you, watching you film some solo scenes. Thank you for fitting me into your busy schedule. 

So tell me what got you into the industry? 

Devon: I started in the industry as it was good way to make money and then someone contacted me about doing a Bukakke shoot and it snowballed from there. 

JJ: No pun intended I'm sure haha. 

What's been the best thing about the industry? 

Devon: It's the people for sure. I've met some amazing people from doing this. 

JJ: It's a very close community almost a family feel at times 

And what's the worst thing about the industry? 

Devon: It's the timewasters. There's so many producers and photographers who want you to work but never follow through etc

JJ: The industry appears to have had an influx of people trying their hand at that sort of stuff but not really having a clue what they're doing. 

What's the best thing a fan has done for you? 

Devon: A fan bought me some laboutins which was very lovely 

JJ: A way to any girls heart is with a pair of shoes I'm sure! 

What's the funniest thing that's happened to you whilst working? 

Devon: I was doing a dogging Bukkake in the woods early in the evening and a guy was fucking me afterwards and I was propping myself up against the two trees and as I was getting fucked a running club comes running by and sees it all. One of the runners ran straight into a bush. 

JJ: That's amazing. I bet that was hilarious. That would have stopped me running instantly haha. 

Where can people find you online? 

Devon: Well I'm on Twitter @Devonbreeze and http://www.adultwork.com/DevonBreeze so come check me out. 

JJ: So what's the best thing about sex?

Devon: Well it's the orgasms obviously. It's the best. 

JJ: And what's your biggest turn on? 

Devon: It has to be my nipples they're so sensitive. But also a great personality is a great turn on. 

What's your favourite film? 

Devon: I am a fan of the classics. Die Hard, Star Wars, Indiana Jones etc. 
JJ: Ooooh you're rapidly becoming my favourite woman ever. Sexy and great taste in films coupled with being an incredible fuck haha. 

What's your favourite place to go on holiday? 

Devon: I love Cuba. It's amazing I need to get back there soon. I'm off to Dominican Republic too soon. 

JJ: I love Cuba. Havana is an amazing place. And you'll have a great time in the Dominican Republic it's so relaxed out there. 

Tell me one thing about yourself that I wouldn't know just by looking at you. 

Devon: I don't think people would know what I do for work. When I'm out and about I'm actually really quiet and shy. And when I'm out with friends that aren't in the industry I'll be the quiet one in the group. 

JJ: What's been your biggest achievement so far? 

Devon: I used to ride horses and I won the British novice championship where I competed against Olympic riders which was a big deal for me. I was the youngest person to do it. 

JJ: What's been the biggest thing you've had to overcome? 

Devon: It was definitely having to have one of my implants removed because of an infection I got when I had my boobs done. I had just one implant in for 6 months and I still had to keep trying to work too. 

JJ: What's one bit of advice you'd give to anyone getting into the industry? 

Devon: Research the people you're going to work with. You've got to know who you're working with and  don't ever do it if you think you'll regret it further down the line because once you're signed up to it they can use that footage however they want forever and you can't get it taken down so think about it properly. 

JJ: What do you think you'll do once you leave the industry? 

Devon: Well I hope I'll have my own studio and get behind the camera. I can't imagine I'll ever leave the industry. I just love it too much. Getting to fuck gorgeous guys and girls for a living it's amazing. 

JJ: Finally, What's the weirdest rumour you've heard about yourself? 

Devon: I heard people used to think I was a man?! 

JJ: Of all the rumours people could have come up with that's the most crazy as you're most definitely a woman. 


No comments:

Post a Comment