Sunday, 10 July 2016

Harlyyn Rae

This sexy woman is new to the industry. She has an amazing body. Is as naughty as you could imagine and she's absolutely lovely. She's the amazing Harlyyn Rae.

JJ: Hi Harlynn. It's always a pleasure to feature an up and coming woman in the industry 

How did you get into the industry? 

Harlyyn: I am just starting out in the industry and looking for new opportunities to be presented to me. I am very excited to start getting out there and join these amazing girls in their work.

JJ: It won't be long until offers start flooding in trust me. 

What's the best thing about the industry so far for you? 

Harlyyn: Meeting all kinds of new and interesting people. Another good thing about this is I am a very sexual person so it allows me to do what I enjoy and have a fun time doing it.

JJ: For someone who is naturally very sexual this industry will let you live every fantasy you've had I'm sure.
 
What's the worst thing about the industry? 

Harlyyn: Haven't had a lot of interactions, but the worst thing I have encountered so far are the fakes and flakes. Ultimately, I would say the worst part of the industry is the stigma that surrounds it.

JJ: Hopefully in time, with interviews like this people will stop stigmatising the industry. 

What's the funniest thing to happen to you whilst working? 

Harlyyn: Being new to the industry, my first shoot I didn't know anything about poses or hearing certain words that mean to do something or turn a certain way. Needless to say, it was a very memorable first shoot!

JJ: Well it sounds like it was a learning experience which is never a bad thing. 


What are you doing workwise at the moment? 

Harlyyn: Right now I'm doing some modeling while I wait for the right opportunity to come my way.

JJ: I guarantee plenty of those will come your way from what I've seen.

Where can people find you online? 

Harlyyn: People can find me online by going to my twitter, @harlyynrae
they can also see me on MFC, www.myfreecams.com.

JJ: Guys I guarantee you follow this sexy minx and you will not be disappointed. She is amazing. 


What's the best thing about sex? 

Harlyyn: Best thing about sex is- wait, are you talking about with a man or a woman!? Haha. 

JJ: Touché. What really turns you on? 

Harlyyn: Things that turn me on are chivalry, confidence and having my back rubbed.

JJ: That information is now committed to memory. I'm sure real men are always chivalrous. 

My favourite question, what's your favourite film? 

Harlyyn: My favorite film would have to be P.S. I love you. I am a hopeless romantic.

JJ: I haven't seen that yet. It's one of those films i'd have to watch with a woman I think. 

What's your favourite place to go to on holiday? 

Harlyyn: My favorite place to go for holiday is Disney World in Orlando, FL!!

JJ: I love it there I've only been once but it's an amazing place. Brings out the inner child. 


Tell me one thing about yourself I wouldn't know just by looking at you? 

Harlyyn: I am pretty shy but I actually am very friendly and love talking to people. Not a lot of people approach me because of my look and they think I am intimidating, when I am actually super friendly.

JJ: I have to say just from the short time I've known you, you've been super friendly and amazing to talk to. Shame so many people miss out on getting to know you. 

What's been your biggest achievement so far? 

Harlyyn: My biggest achievement in life is raising my children to be responsible and honest adults, as well as, marrying my biggest supporter, best friend and one who can make me laugh- on most days!

JJ: Well that's a big achievement and I have to say your husband is one of the luckiest guys alive. 


What's been the hardest thing you've had to overcome? 

Harlyyn: Being a military brat and a military wife and now a military mom, all that speaks for itself as a challenge and a big challenge to overcome.

JJ: I imagine that lifestyle can be difficult but it sounds like you're an expert at it by now. 

What's the best thing a fan has ever done for you? 

Harlyyn: Best thing a fan has done is just supporting me in my adventure from the beginning.

JJ: Sometime that support is much more meaningful than anything else a fan can do for you. I'm sure you've got lots more fans on the way. 


What do you think you'll do once you leave the industry? 

Harlyyn: I plan on finishing my Masters program and earning my degree, as I have only 2 quarters left until I can graduate

JJ: Brains and beauty, the perfect combination. It's always great to have something to fall back on. 

Finally, what's the weirdest rumour you've heard about yourself? 

Harlyyn: To be honest, I haven't really heard any rumors yet. I hope that when I do hear some, they'll all be good ones

JJ: Well I struggle to see anyone having anything bad to say about you. 


Thank you so much for being with me today. 

Harlyyn: Thank you for taking the time to interview me today, and I appreciate the support!! 

JJ: The pleasure is all mine and I'm excited to see more from you real soon. 







No comments:

Post a Comment