Thursday, 8 December 2016

Sara Jay


Today I'm interviewing a woman who is the embodiment of the adult industry. She is a producer, a director, a manager, a star and an inspiration. She is the amazingly beautiful and talented Sara Jay!! 

 


JJ: Hi Sara. It's an absolute honour to have one of the biggest names in the industry being with us today. 


How did you get into the adult industry? 


Sara: I was a stripper, just discovering my sexuality and I wanted to explore it in a controlled safe way. Plus, make money while doing so.


JJ: Well there's no better way to do that than the adult industry. It's a great place to experience everything in a safe way. 


What's the best thing about the industry?


Sara: The ability to be creative doing something you love and being a business owner. 


JJ: You have control over everything so it gives you a freedom that most people can only dream about. 

 

What's the worst thing about the industry? 


Sara: Discrimination... in every and any possible way


JJ: I think the industry is getting to a point where it needs to be seen as all encompassing and for people inside and outside of the industry must realise that the work that's done in the industry is legitimate and important. Some of the hardest working people I've ever met have been in the adult industry. 


What's the funniest thing to happen whilst working?


Sara: Cops showing up. Maybe not always funny... but occasionally it is. 


JJ: I can imagine the look on the cops face when they walk in on a scene haha. 


What are you doing now work wise? 


Sara: My production company, Wyde Syde Productions has DVD distribution through Pure Play Media. I stay very busy between that and providing content for sarajay.com. Which will be revamped in the next couple months


JJ: Sounds like you're extremely busy on a regular basis, which is no surprise as you're amazing at what you do. 


Where is the best place for people follow you online?

 

Sara: SaraJay.com is the best place. But in regards to social media... Instagram is officialsarajay and twitter is @sarajayxxx


JJ: Guys if you are going to treat yourself to a website membership this Christmas I'd suggest you go and join Sara Jay's. It's a goldmine. 

 

What's the best thing about sex? 


Sara: The orgasm! Always the orgasm. 


JJ: Well no-one can disagree with you on that one. It's possibly the greatest feeling on the planet. 


What are your biggest turn ons? 


Sara: Excellent hygiene is my biggest turn on! 


JJ: Sorry Sara could you speak up in just taking a shower!! Haha. 

 


What's your favourite movie?


Sara: My favorite movie is probably Coming to America. That movie never loses its funny! 


JJ: Oh I absolutely love that film. Makes me laugh so hard every time. 


Whats your favourite holiday destination?


Sara: Amsterdam.


JJ: I love Amsterdam. There's so much to do there and the people are so friendly and laid back. 


Tell me one thing about yourself that people would never know by looking at you?


Sara: I took 6 years of Latin. 


JJ: I would never have guessed that at all. You learn something new every day. 

 

What's been your biggest achievement in life or work? 


Sara: Achieving happiness has been the biggest achievement I've had. 


JJ: You could argue that's the biggest achievement anyone could have in life or work. 


What's the most challenging thing you've overcome? 


Sara: Cigarette smoking. I smoked for 12 years. Quit when I was 24. Hardest thing I ever did. 


JJ: I can imagine that wasn't an easy habit to kick. I'm sure you feel a lot better for giving it up though. 


What's the best thing a fan has ever done for you? 


Sara: I had a fan buy me my front teeth. That was incredible. My teeth were very very crowded, and one of my fans paid for 9 crowns to straighten them. 


JJ: He must feel good every time he sees you smile knowing he helped you with that. 

 

What's one bit of advice for anyone wanting to get into the adult industry? 


Sara: It's like a tattoo, make sure you really want it


JJ: That's a great analogy. People should be aware it's for life if you get into the industry. 


What do you think you'll do if you leave the industry? 

 

Sara: Marketing, but I don't need to leave the industry for that. 


JJ: Well I know for sure you being in the industry for the rest of your career will make everyone happy. There's everything in the adult industry you could ever want to do. 


What's the weirdest rumour you've heard about yourself? 


Sara: That I died. Constant rumor going around in Egypt. 


JJ: Well I've never been more happy that rumour is completely false haha. 


Thank you so much for being with us today. You're truly a great professional and nothing but lovely. I certainly look forward to our paths crossing again in the near

 

No comments:

Post a Comment