Saturday 12 December 2015

Lila Lovely

Guys I'm excited to announce that we've got the super sexy BBW Lila Lovely with us today!!

This 36 year old stunner who lives in San Diego, CA has an impressive 40F-41-48 set of stats. And is breaking out in a big
way in the adult industry and she's here just for you. 

So enjoy 

JJ: Hi Lila, pleasure to have you with us today. First just want to say I'm a big fan of you and I'm sure I'm not going to be the only one thinking that here. 

How did you get into the industry? 

Lila: Honestly I simply answered an ad looking for models of any age and any size. I thought to myself that it would be something I'd feel comfortable doing and went for it. 

JJ: That's one of the most straight forward ways of getting into it I love it. haha. I've heard some right crazy tales of people's journey into the industry 

What's are you enjoying most about being in the industry? 

Lila: I have to say being appreciated regardless of my size and being able to express my sexuality. 

JJ: Well we are certainly appreciating you being around 

But there's always a downside to anything good so what has been the bad things for you? 

Lila: I do wish there were more opportunities for plus size BBW in the industry. But things are shifting.

JJ: Things are definitely changing and events like BBW Con are helping push the agenda for BBW stars. 

So what's the funniest thing that's happened to you whilst you've been working? 

Lila:  Recently we filmed an intro of a film at an outdoor seating area of a cafe. There were people around us having they're afternoon coffee and probably wondering what was going on! It was hilarious. 

JJ: I've got to say the couple shoots I've been to where they've had location shoots most people are a bit always more curious about the camera haha. 

Work wise what are you up to at the moment? 

Lila: Currently I'm a performer exclusively. Although I do plan on beginning to cam after the holidays. 

JJ: Well hearing you are going to be going into cams will make a lot of people very happy I'm imagining. 

So where can people find you online because people are reading this and seeing your pics and are eager to see more. 

Lila: My fans can follow my Twitter @lila_lovelyxxx for my updates, as well as on Tumblr at lilalovelyxxx.tumblr.com and Instagram @lila_lovelybbw and you can also Find my films on Jeffs Models, PlumperPassand Score XL girls. 

JJ: Happy to say I'm very familiar with you on all of those sites haha 

So what about your free time. Where to you like to go on holiday? 

Lila:  Going home to my family in Wisconsin in Wisconsin is always my favourite holiday destination. 

JJ: That's a very sweet answer. I was expecting you to say somewhere hot by a beach haha

So what's the one thing people would know about you just by looking at you? 

Lila: That I'm in the adult film industry. Honestly people are always surprised when I tell them. Not sure why haha

JJ: Well I'm sure when they find out they Google you the second they leave haha. 

What do you consider to be your biggest achievement so far?

Lila: I'm very pleased with what I've accomplished in the industry having been in it it less than a year.

JJ: Well I have to say your popularity has been astounding and before I knew I was intervening people were asking if you'd appear on the blog. 

What's the best thing a fan has ever done for you? 

Lila: whenever any of my fans treat me I'm always extra appreciative 

JJ: It's nice for people to appreciate what you do and I'm sure people are appreciating how lovely you are.

Who is your favourite person to work with? 

Lila: I have to say Shane Diesel had me star struck. After getting over that I got to know him and he was genuinely a great guy. So easy going. Oh and that big ...mmmmm

JJ: His big arms?? Eyes?? Haha. 

Finally. How will Lila Lovely be spending Christmas this year? 

Lila: I get to go home and see my family in Wisconsin. It's been a few years so I'm extemely excited!!  

JJ: Well have a great Christmas it's been an early Chrisymas present for me getting to interview you and getting to know a bit more about you. Maybe we can catch up with you next year and see how things are going. 

Hope you all enjoyed the interview and here's a few pics if the gorgeous Lila Lovely 















No comments:

Post a Comment